Some things I'd like to see:
* Evgeni Malkin admits that his English has always been better than he let on, but he wanted to avoid being interviewed by Pierre McGuire as long as possible.
* Bill Guerin becomes the new spokesbody for Wrangler Jeans. (Okay, I may be alone in this. But hey, better him than Brett Favre or Dale Earnhardt, Jr., right?)
* Sidney Crosby hat-tricks on hostile ice, then revisits his anti-planned celebration stance just long enough to adapt NASCAR driver Kyle Busch's victory bow, complete with counting goals on his fingers the way Busch counts the year's wins.
* Jordan Staal finally responds to a "brothers" question with a roll of his eyes and an aggrieved "Can we *please* talk about something else now?".
* A loud, spontaneous chant of "Stay in the net!" at Mellon Arena results in Marc-Andre Fleury staying in the net for the rest of the night.
So what would you like to see?