Short and sweet today. Hopefully we'll have something interesting coming through at some point today/this week. When you hear mentions of the dog days of the hockey offseason, these next two weeks are exactly what they're talking about.
- You've read about. You've heard about him. Now get to know Eric Tangradi. [Faceoff Factor]
- Our boy Evgeni Malkin tops the list of players who provide the best value to their team. Give this one a read. [Puck Prospectus]
- You have to wonder if recent incidents will ruin Patrick Kane's reputation. One look at the poor cabbie doesn't help Kane's case much. [From the Rink]
- Will Kane's weekend have a big impact on his future? [Puck Daddy]
- Snoop Dogg sippin on gin n juice with the Flyers. [Broad Street Hockey]