- Chris Kunitz brought the Cup home to Regina and charged a charitable fee for a pic and autograph. The event raised almost $4,000 for a local cancer center. [Leader Post]
- 30 Days of Mario - Day Six. Mario scores four goals against the Red Wings. [Faceoff Factor]
- The NHL's 30 in 30 focuses on the Red Wings and how the Cup core is still intact. Yeah, that's true, but the same can be said of the younger Penguins squad. [NHL.com]
- Reports suggest Nikolai Zherdev is heading off to the KHL. The Rangers passed on him after this season, something that didn't really come as any surprise. He didn't exactly play lights out for the Rangers last season, picking up only 23G and 35A. Maybe that was doable in Columbus, where he scored 61pts the year prior, but that apparantly doesn't fly with Tortorella. In other words, I doubt anyone in NY cares. [CBC]
- Speaking of NY, the Times suggests Twitter can at times be the embodiment of poor information (evil?) in the hockey world. [Slap Shot]
- Oh look, we almost didn't mention Patrick Kane. Come on, you gotta have fun with it. Gorgalor did. [Last post]
Wednesday linkage: Chris Kunitz celebrates, Nikolai Zherdev to KHL, Wings bound for Finals again?
By FrankD Updated