- Mark Eaton has his day with the Cup today. [Providence Journal]
- Given the fact that Max Talbot will remain out of the Penguins' lineup until November, Faceoff Factor wants to know - why not Eric Tangradi? [Faceoff Factor]
- Jeremy Roenick wants to return to the NHL as an ambassador for the Chicago Blackhawks. He's also suggested the Blackhawks retire his number 27. ISome would say that's just Roenick being Roenick, but don't know how I feel about a player ASKING for his number to be retired. Roenick played eight seasons with Chicago before moving on to Phoenix in 1996. [Chicago Tribune]
- Remember all those rumors and suggestions that the Minnesota Wild play boring hockey? Rest assured they're looking to pick up the tempo this season. I attribute that to former Pen AGM and current Minnesota Wild GM Chuck Fletcher (and so does this article). [NHL.com]
- Five suggestions to improve the NHL Network. I'd also suggest less infomercials, especially that one that poses as a mock news report regarding the housing crisis. [Puck Daddy]
- Todd Bertuzzi to Red Wings rumors? Don't believe em. George Malik of MLive breaks it down and suggests why and how this is a horrible, horrible move for the team. [M Live]
Sunday linkage: Why not Eric Tangradi? Jeremy Reonick's post-retirement plans, Todd Bertuzzi to Red Wings?
By FrankD Updated