- In case you missed it, the Pens re-signed John Curry yesterday.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are in pretty bad shape. In fact they still have signing bonuses and performance bonuses they have to pay off. The list may be void of big NHL names, but it's still a disheartening sight to see. [From the Rink]
- Faceoff Factor interviews Penguins prospect Joey Haddad [Faceoff Factor]
- Greg Wysh at Puck Daddy tells us no one is playing roller hockey anymore. I know Hooks is a beast in certain roller hockey circles, and I myself have played out a bit around my area. But to think the sport declined nearly 15% last season just hurts. Anyone know if it's balanced out by a raise in ice hockey equipment? [Puck Daddy]
- Some investigative work by the crew over at Faceoff Factor may have more or less broken the re-signing of Mike Zigomanis. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few hours or so to see if the faceoff specialist is back on board for one more year. [Faceoff Factor]