- File this one in the "You know it's the offseason when..." column. John from In Lou We Trust broke down each of Martin Brodeur's goals and judged whether they were soft or not. And that's just for March. If you're interested in seeing the rest of the season, here ya go: October | November | December | January | February
- Sean Avery called Los Angeles cops "Fat little pigs." He also challenged them to "come back without your badges." I know there weren't many surprised readers last week, but is anyone now taken back by the fact that he was taken away in handcuffs?
- The Dropkick Murphys are trying to remain popular outside of Boston and The Departed. Clever shirt idea though.
- Ryan Lambert from Yahoo! suggests the Coyotes are primed for failure. Pretty weak comment for the Pens if I do say so myself...
- Alex Kovalev is headed to Russia and on his way out the door had some tough words for Corey Clouston and the Ottawa media. [Puck Daddy]
- Former Penguin Mike Comrie, on the other hand, isn't closing the door on his NHL career but is going to hold off on returning to a team until his hip is 100%. Best of luck to him. [Puck Daddy]
Monday Hockey Headlines