For recaps about last night's OT win:
- Our friends at Light House Hockey weren't happy with the officiating but also realized their team blew a game and their frustrating season continues on.
- The Post-Gazette broke down the play Sidney Crosby made on the game winner.
- While the Trib gave a little more attention to the work that Marc-Andre Fleury did to keep the Pens in the game.
- The NHL.com recap is pretty good too, with the Sid Vicious headline. (Hey, at least they're not calling him a kid any more).
- Summing up the Islanders over at the Pensblog.
- Rookie Calvin de Haan got posterized by Crosby, if they still made posters, that is. Newsday has the write up.
The Pens power play is clicking, creative and on fire. [Post-Gazette]
Somehow Patrick Kane beat Evgeni Malkin to be first star of the month. Okay. [NHL.com]
Antoine Roussel had himself a night in Chicago last night, first getting in a fight to atone for a hit on Kane last game they played, then scoring a goal and outright taunting the Chicago fans. Hoooboy. [Puck Daddy]
Henrik Zetterberg out at least 2 weeks with a herniated disc. Ouch! [Winging it in Motown]