Via the Penguins website:
- Home opener vs. the Anaheim Ducks
- Short road trip to Minnesota and Winnipeg
- Home and home, back to back vs. the Islanders
- Gauntlet of Eastern Conference games at the end of December and beginning of January
- Rangers, Flyers, and Blackhawks within 4 nights
- Western Canada road trip at the beginning of February
- California road trip at the beginning of March
- Ending the season with Senators, Islanders, and Sabres, after what could be three division deciding games with the Flyers and Blue Jackets
The Penguins will play all of the teams in the Metropolitan Division four times, with the exception of the Islanders and Devils, whom they will play five times.
Doesn't appear to be anything hellacious or brutal travel. Not having an Olympic break squeezed into the schedule helps with that.
The puck drops on October 9th.