Here’s what Kris Letang has been up to for the past four years:
- Played 226 regular season NHL games.
- Scored 45 goals in the regular season.
- Scored 147 points in the regular season.
- Played 277 NHL games, including playoffs.
- Scored 53 goals, including playoffs.
- Scored 184 points, including playoffs.
- Won a Stanley Cup.
- Scored the Cup-winning goal, even!
- Had a son.
As special as all of that is - and it is all very special - it’s that last one that’s undoubtedly the most meaningful.
So here are some well wishes to the entire Letang family!
Alex definitely has his dad’s hair - what a precious family.