Topics on this episode of the podcast include...
- We recap the two previous contests against the Oilers and Bruins
- Kris Letang is out, and we don’t know for how long. With that, we analyze how his absence will impact the team as a whole
- Patric Hornqvist is also injured, and has been placed on Injured Reserved with a “longer-term” injury
- With Evgeni Malkin’s recent return, we look at how Alex Galchenyuk’s game could improve alongside the star Russian
- The show ends with another mailbag segment thanks to our listeners who sent in questions on Twitter
Enjoy the show!
Make sure to also follow us on Twitter all season long to get updated every time a new episode drops: @PensburghPod
Intro/Outro music courtesy of: Sylendanna.
Track title - Online Now! & I Think Its The Way I Walk