On this episode of the podcast, Garrett and Jim discuss:
- We recap the first three games of the Penguins — Canadiens series
- We examine some positive and negative takeaways from the series thus far such as: Jason Zucker, John Marino, Sidney Crosby’s individual performances
- And on the flip side, we’re left to ponder some negatives like: why can’t the Penguins with all of their star power, put games away/win in convincing fashion against the no. 24 team in this tournament?
- Is the Johnson-Schultz pairing the team’s biggest issue? Or is it a lack of contributions from other star players besides Sidney Crosby?
- What the short-term and long-term ramifications could be if the Pens lose this series
- And the show ends with our mailbag segment thanks to listeners who sent in questions on Twitter
Make sure to also follow us on Twitter all season long to get updated every time a new episode drops: @PensburghPod
Intro/Outro music courtesy of: Sylendanna.
Track title - Online Now! & I Think Its The Way I Walk